Sunday 4 August 2013

Wingham Wildlife Park Sketches 31/07/13.

Every year, I pop along to Wingham Wildlife Park in Kent (which I highly recommend visiting) to make studies of the animals. I'm always at my happiest when observing, studying and drawing from 'life'. What wonderful and fascinating animals to draw. Here's a few from this years trip. All of these sketches are fairly small (A6) and drawn with a grey and black brush pen and a fine-liner. All of the pens are unlidded and held in my 'sketchbook hand'. I constantly alternate between the three pens in rapid succession as I work on each sketch. It's an highly enjoyable (and sometimes unpredictable) way to work. I hope that you enjoy these studies as much as I enjoyed drawing them.
Please click on an image below to see a larger version.


      
  

      
  

      
  

      
  


No comments:

Post a Comment